A way of supporting amazing individuals doing inspired work and companies that I respect and trust.
- Infin8 Dance - A New York City-based dance company whose mission is to create movement to inspire movement.
- Kay Story, singer/songwriter: "Her voice, the music of a life. She's entering through the headphones, framing new images and emotions, permitting a bystander to travel on her journey..." -Listener Review
- Lauren Wimmer Jewelry: "LAUREN STRIVES TO CREATE JEWELRY THAT INSPIRES THE SAME REFLECTIONS IN ITS WEARERS. EACH PIECE HAS ITS OWN INTRINSIC TEXTURE CREATED BY THE JUXTAPOSITION OF FACETED, SMOOTH AND ODDLY SHAPED BEADS THAT MIX COLOR, WEIGHT AND LIGHT REFRACTION."
- Rising Dragon Tattoos - Darren, the owner, is a talented artist and has created a pretty special environment with solid rock-star artists. Simone is one of my absolute favs and creates art that will make you cry. I proudly wear both of their art on my body.
- Graphic Design by Mihai-Cristian Agape. Based in Romania, he is a ridiculously talented graphic designer who supports all the Starry Rabbit graphic needs, including my logo. He's fantastic and can be reached for projects at email@example.com
- becoming by Lisa takes
a multidimensional approach to your well-being. Whether the focus is
physical, mental, or emotional, this journey leads to restored balance
between the demands of daily life and individual goals. Personal Training | Yoga | Massage & Bodywork
Non-Profit & Volunteer
- onevillage is a non-profit organization promoting global development through individual community empowerment in underdeveloped countries around the world with a focus on education, health care, infrastructure advancement and economic growth. Please help change the world onevillage at a time by visiting the website at www.onevillageglobal.org and joining the cause!
- Urcu Puyujunda Cloud Forest, Ecuador - "A small ecological reserve privately owned and managed and was created for the preservation of the Cloud Forest in Ecuador. They work on conservation projects; teach English to the children and artisans group of San José de Las Tolas village through volunteering programmes; to help with reforestation of the area; to offer facilities and organise eco-tours for institutions and students that are interested in the conservation of natural and archaeological resources."
- Little One & Co - A children's clothing store in Maplewood, NJ opened with the mission to help parents celebrate their children's diverse and unique personalities with styles that are fashionable and comfortable at the same time.
- Bonobos - Don't know these guys, but absolutely love love their pants. They're really the only pants I wear.
Former Employers & Colleagues
- American Express - In many ways, I grew up here. Am a huge fan of the people and the brand itself.
- Digitas - my marketing chops were groomed here. A solid advertising agency.
- Gilt City - a good brand, kick-ass website offering and great people behind the scenes.
- IC Group - an amazing partner excelling in technology marketing solutions and marketing platforms